CMIT Solutions Disaster Recovery
Businesses rely on IT disaster recovery processes for complete continuity and data protection. Unfortunately, many small businesses don’t have an effective disaster recovery system in place. 70% of businesses that suffer a data loss go out of business within two years. We don’t want you to be part of that 70% percent.
That is why CMIT Solutions of Fort Worth Downtown partners with businesses to set up effective IT disaster recovery systems. Your locally owned and operated CMIT Solutions partner is backed by a national network of the business and technical experts, each standing ready to assist whenever disaster strikes. We are there for you 24/7, where other IT companies close their doors at 5:00pm.
CMIT Solutions Disaster Recovery offer unbeatable data protection including:
- Data disaster recovery plan
- Data recovery support. Maintenance, and testing
- Configurable backup frequency on schedule
- Support for a wide range of data types
- 24/7 technical support
- Military grade 256-bit data encryption
- Emergency server virtualization
- Data archiving
You know your business better than anyone, and we know technology. Together we can craft a solution that meets your business’ exact needs. All you need to do is answer three simple questions.
- How frequently should we “snapshot” your data? This is your Recovery Point. Asked another way, how much data are you willing to lose – a day, an hour, every ten minutes?
- How long can your business run without your data? This is your Recovery Time. You tell us when you need to be back up and running and we recover your data and systems within this time – no exceptions.
- How much data do you have to protect? Consider all of your systems and applications. You want to protect all of the data your business needs to operate.
With these three answers, CMIT Solutions of Fort Worth Downtown will select the Disaster Recovery plan that meets your business needs.
CMIT Solutions uses a proven process to keep your data safe and secure. By complying to national security standards, CMIT Disaster Recovery protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your data. Additionally, our privacy and security standards exceed the regulations required by the healthcare and financial industries.
CMIT Disaster Recovery is designed to protect your data. Your data and backups are encrypted and transmitted over a secure network connection to a state-of-the-art offsite storage facility.